First off, I'd like to say thank you to two ladies who wrote to me this weekend with some recognition for my new blog!
Pam from Radical Ramblings and Thoughts of a Southern Girl awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award.
Here are the rules:
1.) Winners- Put the above image in your blog.
2.) Include a link back to the person who gave it to you.
3.) Tell 10 things about yourself
4.) Award 3 other bloggers
5.) Contact the bloggers you awarded and let them know they won.
Ten Things about me:
1. Sometimes I wish I hadn't had Lasik because I miss my funky glasses.
2. The book, "All my friends are dead," never ceases to make me laugh.
3. I once had pink streaks in my hair, and I loved it.
4. I traveled for almost two years with Up with People.
5. When I was 10, I won the school spelling bee.
6. I just recently finished the Hunger Games series, and loved it!
7. I know more about pop culture than I probably should.
8. I adore Audrey Hepburn.
9. I was a gymnast, and it left me with some fun injuries.
10. The first person I called when I got my tattoo was my grandmother. She was not thrilled.
Award three other bloggers, eh?
1. Simplicity Eats - I really wish I could cook.
2. Beneath my Heart - I applaud anyone who values creativity.
3. El Blog de Steve - Lots of random, fun stuff.
And up next.... from Joy at Catharsis. She put me on her list for Shine a Light Sunday.
Thank you to both of you ladies for making this a great Sunday as a blogger.